Monday, September 20, 2010

One Month Challenge - 03, 04 and 05

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Right now, I'm a glad that I met these girls this year. They definitely makes my university life awesome. :)

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

I might be rather ignorant by saying this but I'm not sure whats the bad habit that I wish I didn't have. I guess I can say I have a habit of thinking too much which makes me feel insecure at times. Yeah that's one of it. Other than that maybe being lazy. I need to be more hardworking yo. I don't wanna have a belly. I need to exerciseeee.. And stop being selfish and start sharing maybe? Haha.

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

Dubai was amazing. It brought back a newer better me. Haha
Yunnan, China is definitely interesting. This was at the Stone Forest.

I decided to put two pictures instead of one. Hehe.

No comments: