Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One Month Challenge - 01

Hi, I know its been a while but I'm gonna do a one month challenge here instead of Tumblr. Enjoy.

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

01. I laugh at my own jokes.

02. Sometimes I'm satisfied with how I look but sometimes I'm not.

03. I'm very particular sometimes although I am open minded.

04. There are certain things that I'm not that picky, which is food.

05. I'm small for a person who eats a lot.

06. I love to give kisses to my cat.

07. I drive like a dude.

08. I do sometimes wish I was taller.

09. I have mad love for Asians.

10. I wanna live in other Asian countries.

11. I dream too much.

12. I never thought I would be closer to my mum now.

13. I shop cheap. I love clothes but I'm kinda cheapskate.

14. My boyfriend is not exactly my type but I love him the way he is.

15. I am vain at times.


Too lazy to put a picture of me. Sorry.

2 comments:

Martian said...

Number 5... HELL YEA!

Martian said...

Number 5... Hell yea!