Friday, April 30, 2010

pilot done. movies I want

So congrats to my brother, Abang Amir for completing his pilot training. Now he's just waiting around for a job I guess. Hopefully he gets a nice job la. This mean he moves back here, no more staying in Ip0h. And then he brought back his computer and jeng jeng jeng. I saw a movie folder and there's a lot of movies in there that I haven't watch. So I am happy to the extend where I can watch them all but I can't watch them now cause I have other things to do first. Aaahhh.. Sad laa..

So now my house has four computers. And my laptop is unfixable, which is very sad. Praying to get a new laptop but not sure if that's going to happen.

Nway almost everyone on twitter was worried about failing CCS and that makes me scared. LOL. But I doubt you guys would fail la. As long as you do it and I think you'll be safe. I know the assignment is really bloody annoying but it can't be help la.

I feel like sleeping now.

No comments: