Tuesday, April 27, 2010

idk

always love
this is our holiday
Mi got me this, its delicious ♥
after sending you home this is what I saw

I have no idea what to say here, really. I've been busy doing God knows what la. Oh ya my cousin just got married last Saturday. Congrats to you cousin. And erm yeah, my holiday is basically okay. So much work need to be done.

I went to the bookstore today while waiting for my sister. Ahh books, I have so much love for them. I want to read them all. Every time when I go to a bookstore I always want to buy at least one book. But sometimes I can't, you know la money is the issue.

Mum's birthday is tomorrow.

What I'm doing now is for our own good. For the both of us. It gives us time and space to think things through. Because I do care about you too, not just myself. We just need to be more careful. Our hearts are fragile enough already so we need to care for them gently.

No comments: