Monday, June 29, 2009

urbanscapes

weeeeeee.. i went to urbanscapes last saturday with non other than my beloved jeng jeng jeng MI! haha :D had fun spending time with her ofcourse! so sad alissa couldnt join us, sigh =( but we watched transformers together the night before, hehe :D nways back to urbanscapes, Althea Jasmine and Michelle were there too!! so we lepak together gethaaaa.. then saw ALOT of my high schoolmates. my seniors, my batch, my junior, my high school crush johan :D hehehehehe.. it was nice that i got the chance to spend time with Mi since we both have been so caught up with school! urghh! so yeah, yeay us. oh and my brother and his friend went too. it was fun in a way although certain parts were rather boring. wuuuuu andd we played the KENDAMA thingyy. its some japanese game thingy. haha, fun fun.



Mi and I with Kendama! LOL
yet again, still doubts doubts doubts.
later, flowers. xo

No comments: