Monday, June 22, 2009

updates updates, good times that i had <3

Now im going to take a little of time and blog since its been a while since i last blog properly. i think i been repeating that sentence alot. Haha

I had the most wonderful time this past few days. On the 12th I went for Tracee’s farewell party. Sigh, she left already. Going to miss you babe. Hope you will have a blast in Melbourne. =) ohh and ofcourse jen was there and also my skinnyyyy friend, ping! Aaahh I miss you guys so muchhh! Including Az, Kajan and Carmen. Miss us bitching at the balcony and Ac during our breaks. You guys made my first ever time in college super awesome :D

I have pictures which I curi from tracee. hehe :D


Tracee, Jen, Me, Ping

Then on Tuesday which was Syafiq’s birthday, his gf Honey made him a surprise birthday celebration at Tony Romas Pavilion so I went with keyna and jojie and the others were there too. Aaahh another group of people I miss a lot. I miss high school time laaa. It was nice seeing you guysss. Hehe. Especially Keyna, yes. I curi pictures from Khalid, but there's more but he's going to give me later later. nyehhh


me Rafah and Keyna

Us that were there. =)

And theeeeeeeenn the other highlight of my week! IPOH PENANG and MELAKAAAAA!! Original plan was Ipoh Penang Terengganu then Melaka the following week. But tak jadi, From Penang to Terengganu is too far. Went with our driver, Sim, Althea and Jasmin. Michelle joined us for Melaka. So yeah. But it was worth it. I had an amazing time, I consumed too much food I must say. Been eating like a pig that’s what they been calling me. Hehe.

I haven’t been to all these three places in so long so it felt nice, although I had trouble sleeping but it didn’t stop me. I’m happy that although the trip was for us to do our work but it was work and fun! So its nice. I hope our video will turn up nice *choi* hehe.

In Ipoh we ate Kuey Teow Soup and Chicken Rice with Togei (however you spell it), it was super sedap okay! Although it was at a Chinese shop, I just simply eat. Hehehe

Then went to Penang, Batu Feringi. Stayed there for the night. We reach the apartment then went out for dinner and drinking. It was nice, the wind was clean and it was just breezy. We walked from where we stayed to wherever our destination may be. So yeahh.. that night, Althea -> Smoker, Jasmine ->Alcoholic. Hahaha. =) =D
The next day we went for BANANA LEAF, GOOD STUFF WEY! I ate one whole banana leaf myself, hehehehe. Then went for Nasi Kandar, I was the only one who ate it. So yeah me pig. Nyehh! That was delicious too.. grrr. Jasmine and I bought clothes theree, it was pretty.. Then we left Penang went back to KL and stayed in our own houses for the night.

The following day, MELAKAAAA! The best ever shit wey! We went for Satay Celup and Putu Piring. Again good stuff. Then we went for jonker street, got pasar malam. Yes I bought stuff, hehehe which I cant help it. It was cheap!!! Then we went to a pub there, and lucky me I made the right choice to choose Karabau CafĂ©, cause I heard life music that was calling me with the wooden chairs outside the pub and the red walls they have. Hehehehe.. the staff were really friendly. And I met new ppl but silly me I didn’t get this one Pakistan’s guy number who was born in US and currently living in KL now. Nyehh, if not we could lepakk and stuff. Then we met Gene, super nice and not bad looking guy. Hehehehe.. him, I got his number. Haha, Interesing guy, really. Oh and Althea and Jasmine were drunk. Oh Jasmine and I sang on stage, I cant recall how many songs but it was more than five. Hahaha. That was my first time ever singing at a public area! And I tell you the feeling was amazing. I shall do it again, I guess.. I wish KL have a pub like that. Nyehh, will definitely try and go there again soon!

The following day was chicken rice ball, but we didn’t eat it, lazy to que. Then we went back to KL, I basically slept throughout the ride. Haha.

Our good friend. hehe , curi althea's picture.

Jasmine and I, Curi Michelle punya picture, jangan marah kay.

Althea and I, again curi Michelle's picture :D

Sim and I, curi althea's one.

MY PICTURE WITH MICHELLE is in Sim's camera, which i love so much that picture. hehehe. later when i get it ill upload it kayy.. :D

AMAZING AWESOME WONDEFUL FUN, I really had a good time. THANKS GUYS!

I had enough, I shall talk more later ya,
Night flowers, xo
p.s mind the errors, if theres any. hehe =) and sorry you ppl who i stole pictures from, jangan marah yaa.
what i've been searching for is not here.
its sad and its difficult. have faith, have faith.

No comments: