Thursday, May 14, 2009

noise regrets hope

5 hours of sleep and woke up due to the noise. almost everyday i wake up because of the noise. yes now i cant wait for college on monday so i dont have to face the noise as often. dancing thoughts in my head please stop dancing. concentrate on other things. go go, damn it. i need some inspiration to keep me going, keep me alive. i have to do my work i have to study i have to focus, focus, focus.

i need a get away, i want to go somewhere even for a day. leave me at peace. a road trip or whatsoever anything.

i dont think i was in love with you, i realized i only liked the idea of you and i but guess what it was all bullshit. yes it was, i am moving for better things rather than hanging on to nothing. life's to short to wait for useless and unappreciated things. i admit i regret why it happen in the first place. i should have thought deeper. i was more disappointed at myself for not thinking wisely. but i was upset but it didnt put me to tears, guess you're are not worth my tears. okay its a lie la i cried a little only, LOL. WHATEVER la.

did i mention, i went out with sleepy and i think he's just so cute. haha :D it was funny in a weird way. hope we'll go out again soon.

i hope i'll have a good day today.
talk more later flowers, x

No comments: