Wednesday, May 6, 2009

car wash

wehh super tired siaaaaa.. been doing my chores the whole dayy.. grr. and i finally washed my baby and wax it sooooo, i feel so nice to drive it noww.. i did it all by myself haha hint im small and washing a big car, lol. lookie hereee.. and my baby cik lat waited for me till i was done with my car. lol


Well anyway, i had a happy moment last night, i finally asked sleepy out. haha but i didnt get his number? wth? hahaha, will ask him the next time i catch him online, hopefully soon enough la! causeeeee i told him we should go out next week, so yeaaahh.. nyehh
tmrw is going to be the last day of class then a week break then exams. aaahhh sucky muchh.. but whatever laa, atleast there's break i can rest a little although i still have chores to do! aahh my maid went back to her countryyy, she's only coming back in June, 20th! aaaaaaaaaaaahh! dieeeeeee..
Kay i shall go now, i have work to do LOL.
Night Flowers, xo

No comments: