Tuesday, March 3, 2009

morning anger

gaaahh.. i hate it when i need my sleep people wake me up and ask me to do something, ma cibai. i had to sent my sister to school, oh on the way there was fine no jam then after that jam like mad. gah hate it. and now i cant bloody sleep! urgh! ggaaarrr, im just sooo annoyed! i want to sleep and sleep. im so freaking tired. but then i dead awake right now, trying to figure out how to go back to sleep. haih..

nway this is Alex Pettyfer, this gorgeous thing is the one on the right. turns me on everytime. and this is my wallpaper for my laptop. you knw whats even better although he is a year older but then we have the same freaking birth date. =)) drools even moreeee... hahaput me to sleep, sing me a lullaby,
kiss me goodnight and hold me tight.

No comments: