Monday, March 2, 2009

crap talk

i want to go out on a date. would someone take me out on a date? haha. i want a dinner date. weeee... im bored, i have to study. i havent really started yet.. aarr.. come holiday , come faster. i want to laze around at home all day, watching my movies, aahh i miss my microwave popcorn! damn it. and i want my chocolate milk. aaaaahhhh.. i need to get my groceries ah like this. my exams havent even started yet, im almost going into my holiday mood already. aahh die la like this. i need to study study study. i want A's. make daddy proud. grr..

nways, im broke i want money. then i want the things that needs to be fix, fixed. the aircond especially. i suffered in so long already, sleeping using the fan. aahh. but then im too spoilt by it too. haha

drove in the rain today. aahh rain.. i like you but i dont like you when i have to drive in you. hahahhahaha! and when there's thunderstorm too.. grr.. i dnt likee.. but kissing in the rain is always a dream ey? hahah..

and im not sure about shiro. what do you think Mi?

im talking crap here. haha wtv, chiow.
xo

No comments: