Tuesday, February 17, 2009

technoloshit

well okay fine im not critisizing all the great technologies that were created la. but sometimes it just makes me feeeeeeelll so ridiculously dumb and unlucky when it comes to it sia. for certain technology things aaahh. our ecs project, no video i repeat NO VIDEO. GAAAARRRR, see how sucky that is. so now we are going to act live in class la.. haha really hope we dont suck la, and its tmrw! we only decide today. and i love our group because we can compromise and all. we're all in this together. yeayeayeayy.

now im still at college and its 7pm ALREADY! hahahah first time im at college this late. just now i played pool with amber, kalah 2 games in a row. haha, no mood to playy, no energy sia. i want to sleeeeppp only, damn tired la.

just now my morning sucked. my IT assignment macam bodoh, but now i finished it and sent it already ah. and then because our ecs, so scared that we really screwed it la. but then slowly it got better. my results for human comm made me feel so proud of myself haha, although i know i can do better. and made my day becomes better. but im thankful already. will do better for finals ofcourse.

well im done ah. chiow. xo

No comments: