Tuesday, February 3, 2009

memory pills

i wish there were memory pills so i can eat it and remember everything that i read and learnt. then it would be easy for me to do my exams. just now i had my IT exams, okay fine i studies last minute but i kinda remember half of it but if i remembered all it would be great. there was this one question kimak, i knew the answer but during the exams i didnt know shit about that particular topic. how cibai right. gaaahhh.. i screamed in my room when i found out what the answer was. hahah. so again i repeat i wish there were some kind of memory pills. i have another two more papers for my midterms. i hope i'll get nice grades for it, insyaAllah. i am going to study as hard and as smart as i can. i actually studied english and did some exercise. im so proud of myself. haha i swear to you i am a freaking lazy ass. i have a movie review to finish hopefully will be finished by tmrw, ofcourse i have to, its due on wednesday at 8.10am! haha.

my movies have to put on hold, im sorry. i have like 3 movies downloading and its finishing in a couple of days, yeaaayy an weeds too! i will limit myself on not just finished the whole thing in one daaayyy..

wish me luck. night flowers, x.

No comments: