Monday, January 19, 2009

nice

i started my morning pretty moody cause i thought i was gonna be late. while walking to the lrt i was saying to myself i wanna have a record of 'never been late'. lame i know but yess thats wgat u had in mind siaa.. i hope it can last loooonnnggg ah never been late stuff. nwaayy, as usual i didnt sit the whole time of my way to college. i had my nicholas sparks to company me. 'Dear John' so far its been good. then my first class, we all watched 'Freedom Writers' how awesome right, start class by watching a movieeee.. it was good, very touching. then now for human communication we have to write a movie review, its between 'the longshots' we watched last week and 'freedom writers'. well i guess ill write about freedom writers i think. it really did caught my heart ah. inspirational you knowww.. then it was short, haha our first two hours class was only one hour and err 10mins. haha. then break with k.a, then saw zamir he just register haha then sara cameeee... then another 2 hours of it or i shall say it was one hour and 30 mins maybe. was doing crossword puzzle and matching answers. it was very short, half of the time i was reading my book same goes to the first two hours. my lecturer is sooo boringg, but he's a nice guy tho. very kind man. kinda lame at times. haha sorry mister edward! theeenn now i gotta do my hw for english. i did half of it now i gotta do an essayyy. actually there's this one question i havent done but gah it seems uninteresting ah so i put it on hold for a whileee.. i cant wait to write about my movie review for human comm weyy.. well nwaayy i miss ilyas.. hehehe.

chiow, x

No comments: