Wednesday, January 7, 2009

for one more day

im reading back the book. one of my favourite by mitch albom. well written i must say. anywaaayy can i have another day of my 2008 with my classmates from E5. im not done with them yet please. today i sat in class for my first daaayy of class. i cant stop thinking about E5, i miss them too much right now. i dont know whyyy. they were just so fun. you guys are awesome and left a mark in my heart. im glad i met you guys. a day in our class D21 with all the awesome lecturers. laughing and making jokes and talk crap and debating with each other and learning together and eating in class and standing outside class at the balcony, looking at people walking and bitch about people and etcc. and nasi lemaaaakkkk from cafeteria. haihh.. tonight i shall dream of us in our class laughing and being all loud and crazy. az, jen and trace see you friday! we go ac. shit i wanna see walter too, for the last time maybe, i shall cross my fingers maybe i can see him for a few seconds also can. walternize me for the last time.

such a depressing post. i miss it really. E5, ac, walter, the lecturers, az!

loves. xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mitch albom? yg mana? tuesday's with morries? or five people you meet in heaven?

Sya said...

i've read all threee by mitch albom. and my favourite is for one more daaayy. read it!