Saturday, July 5, 2008

wasted

right now, im having my so called hangover. and damn it, i got stomachache. hahaha. oh well last night or you can say this morning hahaha. went to China White. apparently i just found out it used to be called Sugar and some dj suggested the club should change the name or something. lol. its okay. first time going there anyway. thanks to Raisa for inviting me, couldnt go to curve so i went there instead haha. good job syaza lol. abg apis sent me and i had to pay rm30 for the cover charge. there were raisa and rashdan, aiman, idris and another two guys which i kinda forgot their name or actually i didnt asked them haha. i danced with aiman. he's nice. well the dancefloor was full of africans, seriously. apparently it was african asia night or something. oh anddd there was dj fuzz!! haha it was cool man. the dancefloor gila panas, i was sweating. haha. aiman was sweating too. hahaha. then we all took pictures, i think i look terrible. haha, Da la the guys went back like at 2am something ah. then only me , raisa and rashdan je. so okay i just lepak, smoking and shit. then wanted to chiow, suddenly tak jadi cause of the song in this club by usher. awesome song man, actually i think its like a horny song haha. so we decided to stay longer haha. then i was just standing up, raisa was infront of me but there were a table between us and rashdan was seating. raisa and i were just dancing and dancing. i was a bit tipsy already haha damnit. rashdan was funny he was like smiling and moving his head je. haha. i was actually enjoying myself haha. then suddenly a guy name MO, haha or Ricardo came to me. saying he wants to 'make me a good friend'. *LAME much. so anyway we talked then he's actually half mexican. nice. LOL then he got my number, wtf i bagi. so okay ah he's 20 hahah. then he chiow ada another guy came an afrin guy, i bet his older than mo. he used the SAME PICK UP LINE. I WANNA MAKE YOU MY REALLY GOOD FRIEND. *MY ASS LA! hahahaha. his name is err steve. yeahh. mo was better looking than him hahaha. but then both of them were complementing my dancing. haha what the fuck. then had to go ah. we walked out then i saw my brother. i couldnt walk properly haha. fucking hell i talked alot. we sent rashdan back to his apartment. then send raisa home at ukay. then i got home. i walked damn fast went to my room, took off my clothes even my bra. hahahah. i have my panty on ah LOL then went to bed. you have no idea, my bed was like HEAVEN i tell you. then i tidur mati. my mum knocked on my door i tak dengar. and she thought i keluar tak balik cause she go cari my room key and opened my door. how wonderful right, not! i hope tak kantoi, i sneaked out kot. hahaha fuck it. i wanted a night out and i did get it. and enjoyed myself. so yeah.

Congratulations to Raisa and Rashdan! =)

good day. x

No comments: