Sunday, July 6, 2008

pav

woke up like at 11am something. wanted to wake up at 8am i didnt, then tido balik haha. i slept early kot 12 something, damn sleepy. had fun talking to amira, cam and talib at msn last night. talib is fun to pick on, seriously. mootaleeb balls. hahaha. he keep on MIA all of sudden playing with his ball, then he went away saying he wanted to go watch tv but he's actually playing with his balls. hahaha. so nway today had lunch with my parents at sakae sushi at pavilion. damn full wey. didnt buy anything. daddy bought new wallet and mak got herself a new handbag. ceh. i can only get new stuff when i get GOOD GRADES. damn it. okay la, i will try my freaking best to do it and i do need it. i dont plan to FAIL. so yeah. i wanted blueberry cheesecake from Gloria Jeans tapi takde. damn it. that freaking cake is delicious wey. instead i bought rasberrycheese cake just wanted to try meh. haaaa, im gonna grow even fatter la like this. hahha. well i have to cut down eating all those not so healthy food. im doing my best here! im maid got angry at me saying i eat too much and i put on weight. dudeeee my fats semua masuk kat my pipi, thats why im TEMBAM! hahaha! nway, i have to betulkan my assignments. alot of work need to be done. oohh and i found a carton of dunhill menthol lights in my brothers room. hahah cun!!

challo, xx

No comments: