Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 12

Day 12- Five guys you find attractive
This is an interesting question and I'm going to include pictures ;)
But its actually a tough one to pick five guys with the perfect pictures.

1. Nishikido Ryo - Fell in love with him when I watched One Litre of Tears. And his smile is so beautiful. :) He may not be the tall skinny guys I like but he's amazing enough already. I love his acting too. :)

2. Lucas Eugene Scott - He's a fictional character, I like him more than Chad Michael Murray who is real haha this is because Lucas' character is just beyond amazing. So pure and deep.

3. Choi Minho - He's someone I wish to marry. Period. He has the qualities I want in a man. Looks, security, personality, passion.

4. Choi Jonghoon - He's just so so so gorgeous and that for me I feel like he's a dream. And if I actually see him in real life someone should pinch me, really. His face is perfection.

5. Kim Junsu - He has such nice jawlines and really nice fingers. I love guys with nice fingers. He sings well which makes him even more attractive.
And yes majority of them are Asians because I love Asian guys :) ♥

No comments: