Sunday, April 17, 2011

Boiling

I miss my best friend.
I miss holding hands.
I miss having a good conversation.

You know, I always have the courage to do certain things and its good but sometimes it makes you feel empty. Its unpleasant when you try something and nothing in return. If it was once or twice its okay but more than that, it makes you feel tired. Just tired.

I am in search and waiting for chemistry because now it seems to be unknown.

Why do I always end up boiling up my feelings?

Life.

1 comment:

Ana Stanojevic said...

I know exactly how you feel about that... it seems like you try so hard, but there never is any result, and completely puts you down. But I guess you can't let that stop you from anything. Life's amazing, and good times will come around for all of us, when everything' gonna be like we want it:)
Ok that was deeper that i meant it to be :P