Saturday, May 1, 2010

first may

I think this would be one of the weirdest and most random nights I ever experience although it all happened at home. I had a talked with Mi because I really needed her. Read my old blog posts from my other blog, read old emails, basically went on memory lane for a while. Shed little tears. And dancing made me felt better. Read my book and almost fell asleep but then the eldest knocked on my door.

I had a talk with eldest one. He needed a company, he needed me. So I companied him and we talked. And he asked for my help so I helped him. All because I care and I don't want the same shit to happen again. This is all because I want to protect my eldest. Therefore I need to be strong for him. If I was weak things will go bad. So yes I chose to be strong so I can help him because we are family. Even though the matter wasn’t big but the little things still counts. Little things, little problems, little issues can go big so we have to be aware and let the little things count.

Don’t think too deep because you will go crazy. Therefore set a limit, it helps. Trust me. Because if you don’t you’ll be in deep shit. You will start questioning and wondering and yeah you’re fucked. So don’t cross the limit. Be careful. Our mind is interestingly amazing but don’t let it control you, it’s there for you to control it.

No comments: