Wednesday, September 30, 2009

random updates

I used to hope a lot but then I slowly realized hope is just a lie that keeps you going. So I now I often just have faith in something. And now I’m beginning to feel nothing. NADA!

Deftones is just Awesome and is always my favourite music to listen to when I’m in stress. haha.

Our trip to Malacca is delayed until the semester ends! Its okay Sya, it’s in a month time or so. haha we are so going right after the bloody finals. Urgh finals! Sei lo. then Karabau baby!

I have my Saturday planned out already, looks really fun. Super excited about it. hehe

I have a lot of assignments due on 2nd Oct till 9th Oct. ITS HELL! And I’m still procrastinating. Its baadddd, really. All I been doing is sleep sleep and eat. I’m no longer a pig but slowly becoming a fat pig. Ee yerr, super unattractive sia, lol.

I became a twitter addict, in 2 or 3 months I have 500 tweets already! aha! It became more addictive when I downloaded Twhirl for my laptop, super easy to update my twitter and reply my tweets. Kudos to Seesmic! and also Tweetdeck.

Anyway, I hope you don’t fade away, although it seems like you are, slowly. Well I just need to have more faith i guess. If not its okay, Life is a sexually transmitted disease. It can’t be help that it can be bitch.

chiow flowers, xo

No comments: