Tuesday, August 19, 2008

smile smile

i misss yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu blogspot!! HAHAHAHHA. its true. lol.

apparently the people i 'like' is err taken, so sad i know. hahaha its okay i guess, just live my bloody live. walter is taken by his wat i've heard malay gf. gahaha * green eye* and another guy jengjengjeng, he's very charming but not to me duhh, he also has a girlfriend and so in love with her. but dont know wats the story now. later i go korek2 la. but he is like my ideal boyf, haha. only Mi knows who. so nway went out with brian today and it was nice, wall E is so adorable. i think its a much watch movie to those who are in love, seriously! damn cute weyyy. and brian eats alot man. aha

nothing much is going on now. i failed my papers and yeah daddy got mad. hate taylors, taylors is a bitch. and my accounts teacher, she is a bitch same goes to my maths teacher who is a dude but he is a bitch too. hahaha. and got another presentation to do, which is for econs. i cant screw this one and after raya got moot court and im the defendant lawyer and my partner is brian. hehe.

hope everything goes well la after this. i cant screw anything anymore after this.

Mi i miss you and we are so going for avril lavigne! and cant wait for merdeka bebeh! love you forever.

No comments: