Friday, December 21, 2007

bored

when you are in a relationship. honesty is the best policy right. but honesty sometimes can hurt too. the most important thing is trust. i am madly in love with this dude wey. abd fariq bin tajudin a.k.a erik. my king and everything. the person i mostly depend on. as he knows a lot of things about me and my freaking life. even if anything did happen between us i will always love you.

i dont understand why is it so hard to compliment you. i mean i want to but it didnt come out from my mouth. only my thoughts and my heart. i find you freakingly good looking and charming. Although sometimes you make me mad and sad. but its okay, in a relationship theres always ups and down right. we deal with it together with our beautiful love.

fyi, you look gorgeous during both prom night. :D i just didnt tell you. so sorry. 'you took my heart away, when my whole world was grey. you gave me everything and i hold you tight'.

okay cun bye.

No comments: